Here are a few thoughts to consider:
- Take an inventory of our lives and recognize the blessings, large and small, we have received.
- Prayer of thanksgiving
- Obedience is the greatest expression of love and gratitude; offer grateful expressions of thanksgiving daily.
- Our degree of gratitude is one measure of our love for Him.
- One who is burdened with sorrow should give thanks to God; those who set aside the bottle of bitterness and lift instead the goblet of gratitude can find a purifying drink of peace, healing, and understanding
Let us give thanks for what we are and for the circumstances God has given us for our personal journey through mortality
- God offers us opportunities for blessings through gratitude
- Have I seen the hand of God reaching out touch us today?
- Gratitude unlocks the doors of heaven.
- Thou shalt thank the Lord thy God in all things.
Doctrine and Covenants 59:7
In 1989, Walter Penning formed a consultancy based in Salt Lake City and empowered his clients by streamlining processes and building a loyal, lifetime customer base with great customer service. His true passion is found in his family. He says the best decision he ever made was to marry his sweetheart and have children. The wonderful family she has given him and her constant love, support, and patience amid life's challenges is his panacea.